This article will help you quickly compare and evaluate the best quote software and other CPQ tools.
Configure, price, quote software—or, CPQ software—is exactly what the name sounds like: a digital system to assist with pricing and sales quoting. Getting the best quote engine will amplify the process. If you have ever wondered how to set up a quote, using CPQ software can make finding an answer much easier for you.
10 Essential CPQ Software Tools
Make developing and delivering a complex quote easy with any of these CPQ tools.
You might have some questions before developing a price quote. This handy FAQ should help you get started.
What Is CPQ?
CPQ stands for “configure, price, quote”, used most often in the B2B and construction industry to describe processes that involve selling and/or quoting complex and configurable products.
What Does “Configure” Mean in CPQ?
CPQ stands for “configure, price, quote”…but what exactly does “configure” mean here? “Configure” refers to the need for combining components and parts to create an accurate product for the customer’s situation. Therefore, you are “configuring” the complex solution to best meet their needs.
What Is CPQ Software?
CPW software is a digital tool used to assist buyers and sellers with automating parts of the quoting and pricing systems of their business operations. CPQ software might keep detailed lists of prices, discounts, and exceptions; assist with providing faster quotes; help to make adjustments on products and visualize the results, and keep a database of client contacts.
Project Manager News is reader-supported. When you click through links on our site, we may earn a commission.
Overviews Of The 10 Best CPQ System Software
Here’s a brief description of each of the quotation management software that is featured on this top 10 list.
1. Oracle CPQ Cloud – Oracle CPQ helps users create orders and prioritize deals with the “Opportunities” tab, thus letting them hone in on high-impact customers.
2. Salesforce CPQ – Automate CPQ with Salesforce, which helps you build easy and accurate quotes, generate cleaner proposals, and streamline billing.
3. Infor Cloud CPQ – A product configuration engine with comprehensive quoting and ordering tools, automated documentation, and CRM.
4. ServicePath – Automated workflows for CPQ with fast quoting tools, price accuracy, margin outlines, and unit costs, and requirement visibility.
5. Armatic Sales QTC – A robust CPQ solution with quote-to-payment processing tools including eSign and workflow automation.
6. Zimit Services CPQ – Selling services including solution catalogs, guided selling, price modeling, support for bundled solutions, and quote analytics.
7. Cincom – Select and customize products, view real-time pricing for every possible configuration of the product and generate quotes as needed.
8. Expedite Commerce – Quote-to-cash, CPQ, billing and eCommerce software, third-party fulfillment, automated payments, and CRM tools.
9. Experlogix CPQ – CPQ solutions for complex quoting and pricing, connecting compatibility to CRM and ERP tools, and data visualization.
10. Qmaze CPQ – A multilingual product configurator with tools for CMS, a webshop, quotation automation via logical questionnaire, and CRM solutions.
Other Quoting Software Options
Here’s a few more that didn’t make the top list. If you need additional suggestions for handy quotation software, check these out.